Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Book?

So, what are we going to read next? Thoughts? I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile but the holidays were busy busy. How was your Christmas? Anyway, I really don't have any book ideas, so if you have one you'd like to read then let's do it.

2 comments:

Timid Tripper said...

I understand busy holidays. I thought I'd have all sorts of time to finish the book, but then I didn't. We had a nice time in Lousiana; I hope you had a good Christmas too.

As for a new book, I'm not sure I have any great ideas and I'd really like to try and get my computer issues resolved. What if we both take some time to think about some possible books? Does that sound okay?

Elder Richey said...

Sounds good. Good luck with the computer issues. I hate it when my computer goes crazy.